Monday, November 20, 2006
Virtual Flower Dissection
When Gregor Mendel
studies the genetics of pea plants, he cross-pollinated their flowers. In order to know exactly how he did these genetic experiments, we will learn and review the parts of the flower and the method of pollination.
- Go to Why Do Plants Have Flowers? page
- Go to Flower Anatomy page.
- Go to the Life Cycles: Flower page.
- Follow the instructions on the upper banner to virtually dissect a flower.
- Label and list the functions of the flower parts on the diagram.
- Write the questions and the correct answers from the Quiz.
© Mr. Kang 2005 - Powered for Blogger by Blogger Templates